Sunday, August 24, 2008

On my own

So, today I brought my dad to the airport and said goodbye. I don't have any pictures of that whole trip - i was more concerned with getting him there on time and everything. I do, however, have a video of my new room at L'Hotel Citadines : ] Don't laugh at the video - I sound ridiculous (It's hard to talk and figure out how to make a video at the same time!) Anyway, here it is!


Okay you can laugh now. I know I sound like a goon.

Continuing with the whole video thing, here's a new song that I like : )
It's called "Hot Summer Night" by David Tavare - they've been playing it all the time over here.



Also, I wanted to tell you all about the visitor I had today... Due to the fact that there are not screens in the windows, a little bird decided it would be cool to fly in and chill with me. I freaked out, scared him away, then closed the windows. He must really like me though because when I opened them again a few hours later he came back.

1 comment:

Mary E.Carey said...

Good video tour! (I noticed when I was in Amsterdam that my setting were in Dutch.)