Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 2 - La promenade

August 20th, 2008:

One good thing about hotels in Paris, is they all seem to offer free breakfast.
This being said, we started off our second morning eating croissants down in the tiny basement of our hotel.









The basement/ people eating.
My dad looking chipper lol.

Soon after, we headed off to check out my future hotel (L'Hotel Citadines) and the Sacred Heart. Here is a photo diary of our trip:

A mini!
And a slug bug! (This is on here for my sister - Slug Bug Silver! No punch back!)

My hotel is on the corner of a cute little square equipt with a shopping center, a beautiful garde, a fountain, agnd a merry-go-round. From the square there is a great view of the cathedreal Saint-Eustache.




Saint-Eustache.

The Garden.




The Fountain.


Me in Front of My Hotel! (I call it mine because my dad won't be here when I'm at that hotel)