Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More Montmartre

September 1st, 2008:

As we decended the tower of Le Sacré-Cœur, we realized that the long walk had made us rather hungry. With growling stomachs, a few of us made our way down the streets of Montmartre in search of dinner.
Ironically, we ended up at the same exact place where I had gone to eat with my two high school friends four years earlier when we were in Paris.

It's a great restaurant - we got a 3 course meal for only 10 euros. I think it's called La Pétaudière or maybe the Piano Bar; if you're ever in Montmartre ask around for it and go there!!



From front left: Pat, Marisol, Me
From front right: Jon, Ahmie, Wilnerys

The waiter was very friendly.

He let me take a picture of him with everybody : )

Ahmie and I decided to go to the redlight district after dinner... I saw pretty much all the same things as last time. I did think this kid was rather funny though:


I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure his father was coaxing him to do this in French.

It's still funny.

1 comment:

MM said...

You should see if any of those restaurants will give you some of their posters to decorate your room - they look interesting! As do the people sitting around the table!